JKS Manufacturing Telescoping Front Trackbar - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The front trackbar, or panhard rod, provides stability and safety on leaf sprung Wrangler models at the unfortunate cost of reduced suspension travel. Removal of the front trackbar dramatically improves off-road performance and suspension articulation. However, the additional forces absorbed by the leaf springs and bushings can quickly lead to premature failure and unsafe operating conditions.
Telescoping Trackbar; Front; Heavy duty replacement for OE panhard rod; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; Locking slip shaft; DOM Steel tube construction; Powdercoated; Anodized; Bolt-on; Each
- Provides 31 percent more suspension travel than solid trackbar for improved off-road performance
- Retains on-road stability for proper handling and safe highway operation
- Greasable slip-shaft design ensures smooth, silent operation
- Teflon-lined heim joints prevent binding and undue stress on related components
- Eliminates the need for trackbar relocation brackets that often induce bump steer
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with coil spring conversion kits.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
JKS Manufacturing Telescoping Front Trackbar - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler