Kelly Kettle Large Base Camp - Aluminum
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
About the Kelly Kettle Base Camp
The Kelly Kettle Base Camp aluminum camp kettle boils approximately 54 oz of water at a time – that’s nine 6 oz. mugs of water for camp coffee, tea or hot cocoa. The Kettle will bring water to a boil within a matter of minutes. Suitable for use at your ‘base camp’, car camping, scout camps, picnics, hunting, outfitters outposts. The kettles are ideal for emergency preparedness kits, humanitarian aid stations, or anyone working in the forests or the great outdoors.
Fire base and drawstring carrying bag are included with each Kelly Kettle. The durable stainless steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of the kettle to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
The Green Whistle will sound a nice loud whistle to let you know when the water has boiled. Older Kelly Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout, but the new camping kettle with whistle can be left in while the water is boiling.
Best Camping Kettle in Bad Weather
All Kelly Kettle products are the best kettle for camping as they work extremely well in all weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor adventure. Extremely dependable as they have no moving parts to fail or break.
Burn All Natural Fuel
Never pack fuel again and save money. The Kelly Kettles are cost free to run and eco-friendly as they use all natural fuel such as twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones, dry animal dung, etc. such as sticks, twigs. Add the Kelly Kettle Pot Support and Cook Set to your gear and prepare small amounts of food like noodles, rice, oatmeal, eggs, and hydrate food over the kettle while your water boils. Boil water and cook food at the same time using only a handful of fuel!
Better yet, grab a Kelly Kettle Hobo Stove accessory and turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fueled camping stove. Be sure to check out our Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kit offerings for the best value on Kelly Kettles and all the accessories.
The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
The 'Base Camp' Kettle is the largest of the Kelly Kettles.
- Includes Large Stainless Steel Kettle + Fire Base + Whistle + Bag.
- Boils 54 fl.oz. of water quickly using sticks, pine cones, dry grass, bark, etc. Works well in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for families, groups, scouts, base camping, outfitters, family fun, fishing, etc.
- Great emergency preparedness product for power outages, storms, emergency kits.
- A Green Whistle whistles to let you know when the water has boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again. 15" tall. Only weighs 2.1lbs
- Comes with stainless steel fire base.
- Height ……. 13 inches (Packed)
- Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity…. 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
- Weight…… 2.1 lbs.