Kelly Kettle Small Basic Kettle Kit - Aluminum
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
his is an extremely efficient Camping Kit which is suitable for Fishing, hunting, Scouts, family picnics, Car Camping, Kayakers. Add it to your wilderness / Disaster / Earthquake or Survival kit. Superb camping gear or for anyone who works in or enjoys the outdoors.
This 'Basic Kit' includes the following items:
- 20oz / .6ltr Aluminum 'Trekker' Kettle & fire base. (New model kettle, no rivets & laser welded)
- Cook set - which includes: 16oz / Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- New Model Pot / Base Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
- Fire-Base and Drawstring carrying bag
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again!
The durable steel fire base and cook set invert up into the bottom of the kettle to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Note: This kit does not include the Cup Set nor Hobo Stove accessory which are shown in the 'Packing' video.
Cost FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area and you can bring 6 cups of water to the boil within a matter of minutes. At the same time, cook small amounts of food over the chimney as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
This kettle will easily and quickly boil water for a large group of people. If more than 54oz of water is required simply refill the kettle with water, place it back on the fire base, re-fuel the chimney and your kettle will boil again within minutes.
This kit contains:
- Trekker Kettle (20 fl. oz.) and fire-base.
- Cook set - which includes: 16 fl.oz. Pot
- Frying Pan (pot lid)
- 2 Piece Grill - to be placed on the fire-base facilitating grilling over the coals or, simply to create a base for the Pot to sit on.
- Gripper Handle.
- Pot/Base Support - use to cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- Drawstring Storage Bag
All items fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
Total Kit weight: 3.56lb / 1.6kg (excluding packaging)
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
The Hobo Stove, Cups & Plates are NOT INCLUDED in this Basic kit
Kettle Height .......12 inches
Kettle Capacity.....20 oz., .59 Liters, 2.5 cups
Pot Capacity........ 16 oz., 2 cups
Kit Weight.............1.63 lbs