Kelly Kettle Small Trekker Kettle - Stainless
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
About the Kelly Kettle Trekker
The Steel 'Trekker' Kettle boils approximately 20 oz. of water at a time and is ideal for Kayaking, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Backpackers, and Wilderness Survival Kits. It is also perfect for people who like to go 4 wheeling off road. The Kelly Kettle is also great to have in your Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Kits and also for all those who love the great outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle works great in stormy conditions, bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc. No need to carry extra fuel.
There are no running costs associated with your Kelly Kettle. Users have described these kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time." These carbon-neutral Kelly Kettle's are Eco Friendly and make camping fun and easy.
Add a Pot-Support and Cook Set to your Kelly Kettle to cook small amounts of food over your Kettle while your water comes to a boil. Cook foods like, Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated Food, Soup, and much much more.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Best Camping Kettle in Bad Weather
All Kelly Kettle products are the best kettle for camping as they work extremely well in all weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor adventure. Extremely dependable as they have no moving parts to fail or break.
Burn All Natural Fuel
Never pack fuel again and save money. The Kelly Kettles are cost free to run and eco-friendly as they use all natural fuel such as twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones, dry animal dung, etc. such as sticks, twigs. Add the Kelly Kettle Pot Support and Cook Set to your gear and prepare small amounts of food like noodles, rice, oatmeal, eggs, and hydrate food over the kettle while your water boils. Boil water and cook food at the same time using only a handful of fuel!
Better yet, grab a Kelly Kettle Hobo Stove accessory and turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fueled camping stove. Be sure to check out our Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kit offerings for the best value on Kelly Kettles and all the accessories.
The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
The 'Trekker' Kettle is the smallest of the Kelly Kettles and the perfect size for backpacking.
- Boils 20 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for 1-2 people, Trekking, Hiking, Backpacking, Scouts, Couples, Kayaking, Picnics, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 1.5 lbs
- Height ……. 10.4 inches (Packed), 11.8" set up
- Diameter… 5.5 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity…. 20 fl. oz, 2.5 cups, .59L
- Weight…… 1.5 lbs.