Kelly Kettle Ultimate Medium Scout Kit - Aluminum
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
About Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits
This Ultimate 'Scout' Kit includes the Aluminum Scout Kettle, Storage Bag, Cook set, Kelly Kettle Pot Support, 2 Stainless Steel Camping Cups, 2 Stainless Steel Camping Plates and large Hobo Stove.
The Scout kettle boils approximately 41 oz of water at a time, within just a matter of minutes. That’s about seven 6 oz. mugs of water for camp coffee, tea or hot cocoa. The best camping kettle for small groups, base camping, family camping, hunting, fishing, scouting, car camping, picnics, outdoor education. Scout kettles are ideal for anyone working in the forests or the great outdoors.
Introducing a Camping Kettle with Whistle
A green whistle has replaced the orange stopper on the Kettles and will sound a nice loud whistle to let you know when the water has boiled. Older Kelly Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout, but the new camping kettle with whistle can be left in while the water is boiling.
Best Camping Kettle in Bad Weather
All Kelly Kettle products are the best kettle for camping as they work extremely well in stormy weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor adventure. Extremely dependable as they have no moving parts to fail or break.
Burn All Natural Fuel
Never pack fuel again and save money. Kelly Kettles are cost free to run and eco-friendly, as they use all natural fuel such as twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones, dry animal dung, etc.
Remember: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the “Greatest Invention of all Time”.
The fire base inverts up into the bottom of the Kettle to make the unit as compact as possible for transporting and storage.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are absolutely the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- 'Scout' Kettle Includes (41fl.oz.) stainless steel kettle, fire base and green whistle.
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 29 fl.oz. Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 17 & 12 fl.oz. Single walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher Safe, Stackable, Durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a Pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- Storage Bag
- Please see images of the various items in use.
Height ……. 10.2 inches (Packed)
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2 liters
Kettle Weight…… 1.5 lbs
Pot Capacity….. 29 oz.
Cups Weight….. 0.55 lbs.
Plates Weight (Combined)…. 0.56 lbs. Overall Diameter 7 3/4" diameter / 1" deep. Each plate/bowl weighs 0.125 kg / 0.28lb (Combined 0.254kg / 0.56lb)