Lifesaver Bottle - 6000UF
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
When disconnected from a reliable source of clean water, the LifeSaver 6000UF Bottle allows you to use water from natural sources such as ponds, lakes and rivers, to stay hydrated, whilst protecting you from waterborne viruses, bacteria or cysts. From camping or travelling to emergency preparation, you can survive and thrive in the toughest of environments with the LifeSaver 6000UF Bottle. The replaceable cartridge can filter up to 6,000 litres of water.
The LifeSaver Bottle 6000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour|
|DRY WEIGHT||635 grams/22 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||2.5 litres/min @ 0.25 bar (g)|
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY||750 ml|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.