Mac's Track Style Truck Tie Down Kit with VersaTie Pack - Long Bed
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
- Add flexible tie down attach points to your truck bed
- Perfectly sized for your truck's year, make and model
- Predrilled, easy installation with a finished look
- Tested to 3000lb Minimum Breaking Strength in vertical pull
- Remove attachments when a smooth surface is desired
- Made in the USA!
Mac's Custom Tie Downs Truck Tie Down Kit
Full Size Ford, Ram, GM Long Bed
Sure, most trucks have tie downs in the corners of the bed, but if you really use your truck bed, you're well aware that this simply isn't enough. Sometimes, you need a connection point above the wheel well. And if you've ever ran a tie down into a stake pocket and had it slip off, you know its definitely not a safe mounting point. Give your pickup bed a major upgrade with this kit from Mac's.
- 2 lengths of pre-drilled and countersunk track
- Stainless steel attachment hardware
- (4) VT-1000 load rings.
Mac's VersaTieTM Truck Kit is the perfect adjustable tie-down system for any truck. It's versatile enough for any load – bikes, construction materials, mixed loads – and it's stronger than the bed itself. If your truck can take the weight, Mac's VersaTieTM Track Kits can keep it in place. Unlike competitive systems that slide, VersaTie fittings can be removed and replaced with only 1/2" travel. No need to slide the fitting to the end of the bed to remove it. Cleaning is a breeze, too – the surface can be maintained with a scuff pad and the channel blown out with an air hose.