Macs Custom Tie Downs Grab and Go 1 Inch Strap Pack
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Sometimes you don't know what you need to tie down until you start packing. Our Grab & Go Strap Pack is the perfect set of straps to always have handy under the seat or in the back. You get 4 pairs of 1" straps in 6', 8', 10' and 12' lengths, plus a full complement of soft loops, so you can secure motorcycles, coolers or most any lightweight cargo.
Strong and Durable
Mac's 1" tie-down straps (lashing straps) are well known for their strength and dependability. There's good reason why.
It starts with our premium webbing. Rated to 4,000lbs, the select nylon webbing material we use significantly improves chafing and UV resistance over "box store" straps.
Then, during construction of each strap, we sew all ends using the highest stitch count in the industry. You can see this in our characteristic "double box" stitch pattern that ensures maximum tear resistance. The result is a strap with an incredible 2,800lb Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)-more than enough strength for the biggest bike or cargo (recommended working load is 1/3 MBS for each strap).
The quality of Mac's 1" straps make them an excellent choice for securing your motorcycle or other important cargo.
Easy Release Ratchet
Recent design changes to our ratchet handles make them better than ever! The strap mandrel is now free-wheeling, eliminating any "stickiness" common when adjusting most other ratchets. The one-piece handle and addition of mandrel caps makes this handle 40% more rigid and keeps debris out of the moving parts.
The ends of each strap are terminated with our heavy-duty S-hook. Our S-hooks are forged from a hefty 3/8" diameter bent steel rod, then fully encased in a thick, ruggedized vinyl coating, for added protection.
Strap Wraps Hold Your Straps Neatly in Place
After securing your cargo, use the included Strap Wraps to neatly hold excess strapping in place. When you arrive at your destination, use your Strap Wraps to bundle each strap for storage. Mac's Strap Wrap is made from tough, hook-and-loop lined webbing
Choose Your Bag Type
(2) Small Tool Bags-Tight Space
- When storing your Grab & Go Pack under your seat or other tight space, you'll want this option. Each Mac's Small Tool Bag holds two sets of your Grab & Go straps, loops and strap wraps, while maintaining a modest 4" high profile. Our Mac's Small Tool Bag is made with a tough fabric body and an integral handle that wraps around the entire back for better weight support. Dimensions for each bag: 14" x 5" x 4".
(1) Large Tool Bag-One Place
- If you have the space for it, choose the Large Tool Bag option to keep all of your Grab & Go straps and loops and wraps in one place. Our Mac's Large Tool Bag has been recently upgraded with a tougher fabric body and a large-lug zipper that is easily grasped when wearing gloves. An internal frame supports the bag when open, making the contents more accessible. The integral handles are made of black webbing that wraps around the bottom for better weight support and a hook-and-loop grip wraps around the handles to keep them together for easy transport. Dimensions for bag: 18" x 12" x 12".