Motobilt Dana 44 Front Axle Truss System - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The Motobilt Jeep TJ Dana 44 front axle truss system was designed to strengthen your front axle and be used with a triangulated 3 or 4 link suspension. Not for your factory suspension brackets. The low profile design utilizes a flat surface for your link mounts.
3/8 inch thick truss that is laser cut and and cnc bent for an exact fit. Strongest truss on the market!
- Jeep TJ Dana 44 front axle truss system
- Exact fit for the TJ Dana 44 front and Not a universal design
- Truss works with your factory coil spring mounts.
- Truss uses integrated 3/8 inch thick main support plates and 3/16 inch thick bracing
- Low profile design allows for proper link geometry
- Sold as kit
- The truss system requires general welding and fabrication skills
- Welding should completed by a competent welder
- Motobilt does not warranty or imply any guarantees and is not liable for improper installation
- Grinding and fitment may be necessary for installation
- Axle assemblies can vary and may require some fabrication
Motobilt Dana 44 Front Axle Truss System - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ