Motobilt Front Shock Towers Steel - 1987-1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The Motobilt Jeep YJ front shock towers are laser cut from 3/16 inch steel plate and cnc bent in house at Motobilt. These are 100 percent made in America. The Motobilt towers are meant to replace the stock shock buckets on your 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ. The towers come as a pair.
They are bare steel and will require you to weld the mounting tabs and seams together. Also your factory towers will need to be removed completely to make room for the new Motobilt towers. The Motobilt Jeep YJ shock towers allow you to run a standard eyelet upper shock end with a 1/2 inch hole instead of the factory stem style.
This new style is much stronger. They measure approximately 9.5 inch from the top of the frame to the center of the shock eyelet. This allows for a shock that is 2.5 inch longer then the factory.
- Shock towers
- Fits 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Laser cut 3/16 inch steel plate
- Can be used with stock width axles or full width axles
- Designed for standard style shocks and Not coil overs
- Measure approximately 9.5 inch from the top of the frame to the center of the shock eyelet
- Includes 2 tower assemblies and 4 shock mounting tabs
- Sold as pair
- These towers do Not come welded
- These towers are Not meant to be used with coilovers
- Towers for coil overs are PN MB1516
- Bare steel
Motobilt Front Shock Towers Steel - 1987-1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ