Official Rules - Extended Quarantine Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES: Extended Quarantine Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Eligibility: The $250 Store Credit Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the legal age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence and are located in the Territory at the time of entry. Any entrant who has ever been convicted of a felony will not be eligible. Employees, officers and directors of Offroad Power Products (“Sponsor”) and Power Products Unlimited, Inc. (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, representatives, agents, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their immediate family members (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and is void in Quebec, outside the Territory, and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.”
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time ("PDT") on April 13, 2020 and ends at 11:59 a.m. PST on May 1, 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
- Free Online Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: https://offroadpowerproducts.com/extended-quarantine-giveaway (“Website”) and enter your email address. Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRIES PER ONLINE ENTRY. MAXIMUM ONE (1) ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Free Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province/territory, ZIP or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: Offroad Power Products $500 Store Credit Giveaway, 5204 E. Broadway Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212 (“Mail-In Entries”). Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by April 17, 2020 and received by May 1, 2020. All mail-in entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRIES PER MAIL-IN ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD. MAXIMUM ONE (1) ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD.
- Prize Determination: On April 18, 2020, April 25, 2020 and May 2, 2020 the finalist (“Winner”) will be chosen by a random drawing from all qualified entries.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning:
- Weekly Prize: $250 awarded as an online coupon code to be used towards a future purchase at www.offroadpowerproducts.com or in store located at 5204 E. Broadway Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212. Total ARV for Grand Prize is $750. NO CASH VALUE. WINNER RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES AND SHIPPING FEES.
Total ARV of All Prizes is $750. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRIZE’S QUALITY, MECHANICAL CONDITION OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, except as provided herein. Sponsor and Promotion Administrator are not responsible for delays in product shipping due to manufacturer backorders, if applicable.
The Winner is responsible for procuring adequate documentation, if required. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Promotion Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, as applicable. Grand Prize Winner must redeem the prize by December 30, 2019 or prize will be forfeited.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize from this Promotion depends on the number of eligible entries received. At the Promotion Administrator’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, background check submission form, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or due to time constraints or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, the selection of the Grand Prize winner will function as described in these Official Rules.
- Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or in Promotion-related activities and travel, including but not limited to participation in the Grand Prize Event (if applicable), or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Promotion Administrator and its agencies to use entrants' names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, marketing, publicity, and broadcast purposes in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Promotion Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the County of Spokane, Washington for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Confidentiality: Any non-public information, data, or plans learned by us from you or your agents in connection with this Agreement, and all such information created for you by us shall be considered by us to be strictly confidential, provided that such confidentiality shall not be required with respect to information disclosed publicly or become generally known under circumstances not involving a breach of this Agreement by us, or which is received by us from third parties lawfully entitled to disclose such information. Unless you have given your express prior written consent, we will not at any time disclose such information, data, or plans to anyone, and we will endeavor in good faith to prevent our agents, employees, or representatives from disclosing same.
- Winners’ List: To view the winner list for this Promotion, please visit https://offroadpowerproducts.com/extended-quarantine-giveaway The winner’s name will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Promotion Sponsor: Offroad Power Products, Inc. 5204 E. Broadway Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered by Power Products Unlimited, Inc. 5204 E. Broadway Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99212.
BY ENTERING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THEIR parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, and assigns HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE PROMOTION, THE GRAND PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE VEHICLE OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. PROMOTION PARTIES DO NOT NOW AND SHALL NOT HAVE IN THE FUTURE ANY DUTY OR LIABILITY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, VICARIOUS, CONTRIBUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFRINGEMENT OR PROTECTION OF AN ENTRANT’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IF ANY, AND/OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS RELEASE, WAIVE ANY CLAIMS WITH REGARD TO, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND THAT ARE OR COULD BE ASSERTED WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE PROMOTION PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, FEES AND COST INCURRED IN DEFENDING AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OR THREATS OF CLAIMS ASSERTED AGAINST PROMOTION PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN OR CONDUCT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (S)HE HAS READ, FULLY UNDERSTANDS, AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY AGREEING TO COMPETE IN THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES REGARDING THE DRAWING AND THE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING, AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CHALLENGE OR APPEAL.