Pacbrake PacPro Leveling Kit - 20042019 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Install Pacbrake's lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level your 2004-2019 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD. The leveling kit will provide 2" Lift and a maximum tire size of 35" for 4WD, 33" for 2WD .
Diesel & gasoline engines produce incredible amounts of torque and are quite heavy, which in turn puts pressure on the front coil springs. Over time, the additional weight reduces the height of the front suspension, causing it to sit much lower than the rear. Pacbrake has a solution, by installing our lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level the vehicle's stance.
Features and Benefits
- Levels the stance of a vehicle by raising the front end a fixed amount.
- Increases both the ground and wheel well clearance to allow for installation of larger wheels.
- Designed with safety and ease of installation in mind, these kits require no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts.
Pacbrake PacPro Leveling Kit - 20042019 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD fits the following vehicles:
- 2004 Ford F-150
- 2005 Ford F-150
- 2006 Ford F-150
- 2007 Ford F-150
- 2008 Ford F-150
- 2009 Ford F-150
- 2010 Ford F-150
- 2011 Ford F-150
- 2012 Ford F-150
- 2013 Ford F-150
- 2014 Ford F-150
- 2015 Ford F-150
- 2016 Ford F-150
- 2017 Ford F-150
- 2018 Ford F-150