Pro Eagle 2 Ton Off Road Jack
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Having a high-quality jack on hand is a must for any serious off-road driver. Lifted off-road trucks, Jeeps, and other vehicles require some extra power and height to get them off the ground, and the Pro Eagle 2 ton jack offers just that. "The OG" was designed to perform flawlessly in rough terrain, so there’s no need for drivers to worry about getting stuck out in the bush, miles from anywhere, without the ability to change a tire.
When buying an offroad jack, don’t be put off by the price tag. The cost of purchasing a high-quality jack is much less than that associated with calling a specialty tow truck out to the middle of nowhere. Ask any serious off-road adventurer to confirm this. He or she will be sure to have at least one story about a day out on the trails that could have gone much worse without a quality jack.
Pro Eagle designed the 2 ton off road jack to be just as useful on the trail as it is in the garage. The built in sand plate gives flotation on sand, mud and loose gravel but does not interfere with the wheels allowing it to roll on solid ground. Also included is the adjustable extension (adjusts from 4" - 8") to give you added lift height. The extension locks into the included cradle when not in use, then attaches to the lift point when extra lift height is needed.
- Full-length steel skid plate to prevent sinking on sand and damage to internal components
- Stainless steel hardware and bolts
- 29" Long, 13" Wide.
- Max extended height of 24"
- 8" adjustable extension to lift high clearance off road vehicles
- 46lb total weight
- 2 year warranty