Pro Eagle 3 Ton Big Wheel Off Road Jack - Kratos
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Having a high-quality jack on hand is a must for any serious off-road driver. Lifted off-road trucks, Jeeps, and other vehicles require some extra power and height to get them off the ground, and the Pro Eagle 3 ton big wheel jack offers just that. "The Kratos" was designed to perform flawlessly in rough terrain, so there’s no need for drivers to worry about getting stuck out in the bush, miles from anywhere, without the ability to change a tire.
When buying an offroad jack, don’t be put off by the price tag. The cost of purchasing a high-quality jack is much less than that associated with calling a specialty tow truck out to the middle of nowhere. Ask any serious off-road adventurer to confirm this. He or she will be sure to have at least one story about a day out on the trails that could have gone much worse without a quality jack.
The Pro Eagle Kratos was designed from the ground up to stand out from the rest and perform flawlessly wherever needed. Based on a new 3 Ton chassis, this heavy duty jack has solid axles and large non-pneumatic wheels to give it a lift. No longer will you have to worry about dragging your jack through the sand or not being able to run over a zip tie or pebble in the garage. Pro Eagle worked hard to create the ultimate offroad jack that would hold up to the toughest off road conditions. All Pro Eagle jacks come with an extension, extension mounting bracket and built in skid plate. Grab handle is now included on all 3 ton jacks. There are no side handles.
- This is not a bolt on wheel kit. This jack does not have standard wheels and cannot be converted to a standard jack. It is built at our factory as a big wheel monster.
- Full-length steel skid plate to prevent sinking on sand and damage
- Stainless steel hardware and bolts
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Sealed ball bearings for smooth rolling and operation in difficult conditions
- High capacity, non-pneumatic, composite wheels for durable, heavy lifting
- Solid steel axles
- 31" Long, 13" Wide
- Max extended height of 28"
- 6" minimum height without the extension
- 8"-15" adjustable extension for additional lift for high clearance offroad vehicles
- 60lb total weight
- 2 year warranty