RedHead Steering Gear Box - 2000-2004 Nissan Frontier or Xterra
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Part #: NISSAN-BS Fits 2000-2004 Nissan Frontier or Xterra models.
Features and Benefits:
No, this is not just another rebuilt box like what you'll get at your local auto parts store. The Red Head steering gear box is the best in the industry. They go above and beyond to insure you are getting the best quality gear box, and they back it with a 1-year unlimited mile warranty. We have had nothing but awesome feedback and results with the Red Head steering box’s and we know you will too.
- Worm and piston assembly are custom fit with special ordered, precise oversized ball bearings
- Sector shafts are installed on a lathe to confirm they are straight and true
- Housings are machined out and replaced with needle bearings
- Shafts are flame sprayed or replaced as needed
- New control valves installed on some applications
- Sealing surface is polished to avoid any leaks
- 1-year unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Refundable Core Charge:
This product does require a core charge deposit, that will be appropriately refunded upon return of your original core part.
Once the core has been received and inspected, the core charge will be refunded back to the card or payment method originally used to purchase, presuming the core meets core criteria and the core is returned within 21 business days from originally receiving your order. If you have outstanding circumstances that would not allow the return to occur within 21 days, please contact us.
Pre-Paid Return Label:
You have the option for us to include a pre-paid return label with the shipment for ease of returning your core. With this option, you will merely need to drop the re-packaged core with accompanying shipping label off at a UPS drop-off. Otherwise, it will be your responsibility to supply your own means of returning the core. Pre-paid return label option is only applicable to the lower 48 contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hydraulic Assist Ports Option:
Red-Head offers a porting option for those that are either already running a hydraulic assist steering, or plan to in the future. If you choose to make this upgrade to the box, your gear box will come with two more additional pre-drilled and tapped ports with plugs. For clarification, hydraulic assist is NOT something your vehicle would have come from the factory with, rather it is an upgrade that adds a hydraulic ram to the steering linkage to aid in steering oversized tires for offroad use. Most vehicles do NOT have or need this option, thus if you are unsure if you have it, you probably do not.