Reid Racing Heavy Duty High Steer Knuckle Passenger Side - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Call 855-463-3762 for Availability
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This Jeep Wrangler JK Dana 30/Rubicon 44 knuckle is a heavy duty stock replacement knuckle. Raised steering linkage, dual steering stops, and increased strength are the primary improvements while installation is simplified by allowing the OEM “outers” to be reused.
- Fits JK Dana 30, JK Rubicon Dana 44, and Mopar & aftermarket JK axles.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, U-joints/CV joints, and stub shafts can be used.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Stability Control systems remain fully operational.
- Steering linkage is raised as high as possible while retaining clearance for OEM Jeep and most aftermarket wheels.
- Tie Rod gains 1.5 inches of clearance to minimize vulnerability to trail damage.
Drag Link is flipped and gains 3 inches of height to perfectly correct the steering geometry for the common 3-4 inch suspension lift; minimizes additional steering correction for taller suspension lifts. Requires an aftermarket drag link, and we recommend a track bar bracket to eliminate bump steer. Works with any standard JK drag link flip kit.
- Cast from high strength ductile iron.
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures.
- Tapered tie rod holes fit OEM-size tie rod ends; “1-ton” tie rod ends used in some aftermarket steering linkage may require very minor modification – call for details.
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4″ heim ends.
- Powder coated bright Orange® for long lasting looks.
- There is no warranty on this product