Rigid Industries 30 Inch Dual Function SAE Auxilary High Beam Driving Lights SR-Series Pro
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Off-road auxiliary lighting is one thing, but everyone knows that it's important to have lighting that is also safe and legal for on-road use. Rigid' SAE Compliant Fog Lights and Auxiliary High Beam Driving Lights allow them to be used on-the-road and not just off-road. RIGID created the proprietary output spread and height with the new patented Clarilux optic system. The color temperature of these LEDs was carefully chosen to be a perfect range of pure daylight to penetrate the night for superior clarity on the road. These SAE Compliant lights project long-range high intensity light while drawing very little power and provide up to 50,000 useful hours.
As an added function, the SR-Series SAE compliant lights offer a bold back-lit RIGID branding plate. This feature can be ran independently, or in tandem with the forward projecting LEDs. The low profile design includes a High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing with a custom designed oversized heat sink to keep the LEDs running cooler, brighter and longer. Combine this with the strength of a polycarbonate lens; the RIGID SAE Compliant Lights represent the ultimate solution for your street-legal lighting in North America.
- SR-Series 20.0 Inch Dual Function SAE Auxiliary High Beam Driving Lights
- Mounting Brackets Included
- GORE Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness and Switch Included
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- IP68 Compliant-Dust/Water Ingress
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Patented Technology
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Series: SR-Series
- Lights Included: Yes
- Color: Black
- Bar Length: 30.0 Inch
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Sold As: Each