Rough Country 5 Inch Lift Kit - 2021-2022 Ford Bronco
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance with a 5-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel knuckles, differential brackets, and drop cross members to reduce cv angles and simulate factory angles all while achieving new heights. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity, gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a rear track bar and brake line relocation brackets that allow you to retain factory-like geometry. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires without additional modifications.
With minor cutting and a strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 6-8 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Rough Country's 5" Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
- Does NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrack, or First Edition models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch Package.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Aggressive, good looks.
- Levels the front with the rear.
- Allows use of factory capable bead lock wheel. (17x8.5 | +30 offset)
In The Box:
- Strut Spacers
- Lifted Knuckles
- Skid Plate
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Driveshaft Spacer
- (2) Upper Strut Spacers
- Track Bar Bracket
- Brake Line Relocation Bracket
Click HERE for installation instructions.