RT Pro Maverick Turbo Air Inlet Box
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
It's very common to see dirt and debris inside the OEM canister filter on the Maverick Turbo models. This is due to the air inlet drawing it's air from inside the rear fenderwell and below the bed. This simple yet effective replacement air inlet box seals off the draw from these hot and dirty areas of the machine and then draws the air from above the bed which makes for much cooler and cleaner air.
This kit does not claim to add any performance to the Maverick. Just cleaner air which means longer filter life and less maintenance. This is is NOT intended to be an air filter on it's own. It is just a better solution for drawing air in to an air filter.
The is a quick and simple bolt-on assembly anyone can do with basic tools in their garage. This kit fits all 2015+ Maverick XDS and XRS turbo models with OEM intake systems. It does work with the Can Am bed mounted storage box as well.
RT Pro Maverick Turbo Air Inlet Box fits the following vehicles:
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo X rs
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X rs
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X rs