RT Pro RZR 800 (4 Seat) Replacement Spring Kits
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This kit gives a substantial improvement in ride quality while improving handling as well at G-out resistance. They've found the perfect combination of spring length to rate ratio and are very happy with our results. This kit is for all four corners of the machine. It provides a short spring, a long spring and a delrin spacer for each shock. The secret is in our short springs. We've found a perfect rate which allows us to custom tailor our long springs, (which determines the final rate of the suspension) to each individuals needs.
RT Pro found there really only needed to be two rate kits needed for the 4 seat model. The Standard rate kit works great for 2-4 people without a ton of extra gear loaded beyond what the average owner takes with them for a day on the trail or dunes. The Heavy Duty kit is recommended when carrying 4 people and a lot of gear most often. For the best ride, combine springs with our 2" lift kit. The lift kit will allow you to run less preload for a smoother ride so even if you don't necessarily want more height, the lift kit also works as a geometry improvement for more stability and better ride/handling. U
This kit fits 2010-2014 RZR 800 4 SEAT models including Robby Gordon Edition and all EPS models. This kit is designed to work with the OEM Fox Podium 2.0 shocks and will also fit any aftermarket shock using 2.5" ID springs.
Kit includes (8) springs (4) spring spacers and (8) adapter rings. All springs come with silver powdercoat.
RT Pro RZR 800 (4 Seat) Replacement Spring Kits fits the following vehicles:
- 2010 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 Gordon Edition
- 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 EPS Robby Gordon
- 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 Gordon Edition
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 EPS Robby Gordon LE
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 Gordon Edition
- 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800
- 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 800 EPS LE
- 2014 Polaris RZR 4 800 EPS LE