RT Pro RZR 800 (50 Inch) Replacement Spring Kits 2008-2013
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This kit gives a substantial improvement in ride quality while improving handling as well at G-out resistance. We've found the perfect combination of spring length to rate ratio and are very happy with our results. This kit is for all four corners of the machine. After a lot of testing, it was determined there is no need for a dual-rate spring setup on the front of a RZR 800 50". We decided to stay with the proven single rate spring setup we've been using for years on the fronts of the narrower RZR's. The rear however has found large improvements by switching to a dual-rate combination. You can expect a more stable ride with improved comfort and handling as well as substantially reduced rear "bucking" with this kit.
RT Pro found there really only needed to be two rate kits needed for this model. The Standard rate kit works great for 2 people without a ton of extra gear loaded beyond what the average owner takes with them for a day on the trail or dunes. The Heavy Duty kit is recommended when carrying 2 larger people and a lot of gear most often. The lift kit will allow you to run less preload for a smoother ride so even if you don't necessarily want more height, the lift kit also works as a geometry improvement for more stability and better ride/handling.
This kit is made specifically for the 2008-2014 RZR 800 50" base shock models. The 2014 model came with a different spring assembly from the OEM so we need to sell a different kit for this year only.
These kits will fit any RZR 800 50" 2 seat model using the base level Sachs shocks (black shock bodies / non-threaded) including the EPS and other special edition models with the base shocks. It WILL NOT fit the Walker Evans Edition shocks.
NOTE: This kit WILL NOT fit an aftermarket 2.0" shock. If you have aftermarket shocks and want our spring kit you can use RT Pro's RZR 900 Trail FOX Edition Kit. The Fox-style kit comes with 2.5" ID springs and correct sized spring spacers along with 2.25" to 2.5" adapter rings which may not be required.
Kit includes (6) springs and (2) spring spacers plus 2 adapter rings (2008-2013) or 6 adapter rings and two shims (2014). All springs come with silver powdercoat.
RT Pro RZR 800 (50 Inch) Replacement Spring Kits 2008-2013 fits the following vehicles:
- 2008 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EPS
- 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EPS
- 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 SW Military
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EPS LE
- 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 LE
- 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 800
- 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EPS LE
- 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 LE
- 2014 Polaris RZR 800
- 2014 Polaris RZR 800 EPS LE