RT Pro RZR XP1000 Front Control Arm Kit
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
- High clearance tubular design.
- Light weight but rigid 4130 Chromoly tubing used on all arms.
- Ball joint elimination with massive Chromoly 3/4” heim joints and 7/8” monoballs.
- RT Pro’s proven adapter studs
- Direct BOLT-IN replacement for OEM arms.
- No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Minimal weight gain (8lbs. over OEM).
RT Pro has proven over and over to have the best A-arm designs in the industry. This kit is the result of over a decade of experience. This kit is an OEM replacement kit for all model RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 1000’s including XP 4. It uses OEM geometry for the shocks and axles so all the other components can stay the same. This arm kit is all you need to purchase to bring your RZR XP Turbo / XP 1000 to another level.
The weak OEM ball joints are eliminated with this kit with race proven FK Bearings chromoly heim joints and mono-balls. If you want RT Pro level engineering, do not compare our products to a “race level” company who even offers replacement arms with OEM ball joints! RT knew long ago these were a bad option and only used by the OEM’s to cut costs.
RT Pro XPT / XP1 arms use a high-clearance design to allow you to transverse the toughest terrain with ease. The 4130 Chromoly tubing we use makes them nearly bullet-proof for the times when you choose to run over obstacles even larger than the clearance allows for. The material and the design also make them nearly indestructible for any other abuse you may put on them all the way up to professional level racing environments. An additional benefit of RT Pro’s design is the ultimate balance of strength vs. weight. This arm kit only adds 8lbs. to your RZR even with all the extra strength and performance it provides.
Arms kit comes in satin black powdercoat with all neccessary hardware and instructions for complete installation.
Dust Cap Upgrade: For those who run in a lot of mud we recommend RT Pro's Dust Cap Upgrade. These are NOT required but they are an option for those who want it. The mono balls we use have teflon linings in them so they may be run dry but some people like to grease their joints for certain applications and these caps also give you a clean way to do this if desired.These caps are for the upper arms only. Caps are installed by tapping them in place. To remove they must be pried out.
RT Pro RZR XP1000 Front Control Arm Kit fits the following vehicles:
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Desert Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Fox Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Gold Matte Metallic LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition