RT Pro RZR XP1000 OE Replacement Trailing Arms
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
RT Pro is known for pioneering the UTV industry with countless first releases and new designs the world has never seen before. These trailing arms are the first in the world to include adjustable toe and well as increased ground clearance for your RZR XP 1000 and an unparalleled strength to weigh ratio.
These Trailing Arms spent over three years in development and testing before they were ready to release them to the public. There’s countless hours in the design and testing of this product. These arms have been proven in every type of racing and conditions around the world on our pro race cars and there have been zero failures. Rt Pro spent extra time when turning these in to production items to deliver you a truly uncompromised racing product at an extremely competitive price. To do this, they start with 4130 N Chromoly tubing and bar stock and CNC machine every component from the machined parts to the laser cut tubes and CNC bent tubing. The fixtures we build these on are almost more of a work of art than the final product. There is no room for error in this product and we’ve got the attention to detail to make sure you’re getting the best.
This kit maintains OEM length and width. It also utilizes OEM shock and sway bar geometry so these arms can be installed on any RZR XP 1000 with any other shock or sway bar. The design is simple and light. The “truss” style design allows for the best strength to weight ratio this industry has ever seen and it also allowed us to increase ground clearance under the shock mounts by 1.5” over the OEM trailing arms!
While all of this is really neat, the most exciting part of this design is the adjustable toe design. This is a bigger deal than most might think. With our proprietary design, you are able to provide static toe adjustment for the rear wheels. Everyone knows this is important for the front end and the steering. There are many theories of what works better up front, toe-in vs. toe-out, how much, etc. No one has ever been able to adjust this on the rear of a RZR before though. We’ve been playing around with rear toe changes for years already with our race cars and have built our best results in to our older A-arm kits. Most of our customers never even knew it and we never bothered to explain, but we’ve found massive effectiveness in minimal rear toe changes for handling and traction. Now you can have the same advantage on your RZR XP 1000.
The adjustable toe also allows us to produce one design from one fixture system but have infinite options for track width by simply changing radius rods and axle lengths. This can be another major advantage to performance and will also allow you to run these trailing arms with any other LT or XC kit without having to run the cheesy angle plates other companies expect you to use!
Installation is simple and fitment is excellent due to professional 3D CAD design by RT Pro's talented in-house engineers. The final product is a simple yet comprehensive product anyone with a garage and simple tools can install on a Saturday. This kit is made from American steel, laser cut and CNC bent for absolute precision every time.
The RT Pro RZR XP 1000 Trailing Arms fit all model RZR XP 1000’s including the 4 seat, Desert and Highlifter models. They come in bare metal or in custom colors (as noted above) with instructions and all the necessary hardware for installation.
*IMPORTANT NOTE*: These trailing arms require adjustable radius rods for proper camber adjustment.
- World-first adjustable toe design
- Maintains OEM geometry
- Strongest design in the world
- Increases ground clearance by 1.5”
- Minimal weight gain (1 lb 4 oz over OEM)
- 100% BOLT-ON kit. No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Fits all model RZR XP 1000
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.!
RT Pro RZR XP1000 OE Replacement Trailing Arms fits the following vehicles:
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Desert Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Fox Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Gold Matte Metallic LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition