S&B Cold Air Intake System 10-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins
As low as $349.00
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
WHY CHOOSE S&B? LET US COUNT THE REASONS:
Breathe easy. Your engine and warranty are protected.
- Add power and fun while still protecting your investment.
Pull in more air with S&B's large secondary inlet.
- The secondary inlet lowers the restriction level, resulting in better performance.
Stronger, better silicone parts.
- Silicone is a premium rubber that can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and won't crack or tear with age. It's tough, yet elastic enough to stretch, then snap into a perfect seal.
Keep out unwanted engine heat.
- S&B's one piece air box design features an integrated box seal that keeps out unwanted engine heat. The cooler the air, the greater the density, resulting in better performance.
Fit and finish are second to none.
- The 75-5092 intake provides amazing airflow, solid protection, and looks great installed on your Cummins.
DISPOSABLE DRY FILTER OPTION
But do you want a disposable filter? This question really comes down to the end user. Since you are not sacrificing performance with either choice, the decision comes down to would you rather throw away the filter or clean it.
- Always wanted a filter you could just throw away without sacrificing performance? S&B has just the filter for you!
- Comparable Airflow to our Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for 15,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air.
S&B's intake kits are engineered to improve the airflow to your truck's engine. It starts with years of research and development, as well as the most technically advanced testing. S&B tests to the ISO 5011 Air Filtration Standard in a climate
S&B Cold Air Intake System 10-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins fits the following vehicles:
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2011 Ram 2500
- 2011 Ram 3500
- 2012 Ram 2500
- 2012 Ram 3500