S&B Cold Air Intake System 2007-08 Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
It all starts with airflow. The more air that your engine breathes, the more oxygen it receives. More oxygen results in a better combustion. Better combustion translates into more power and better fuel economy. This is why your vehicle runs better on cool mornings than on hot afternoons as cool air is denser and contains more oxygen. You can feed your engine more oxygen by reducing the restriction of the airflow.
S&B Thorough Research & Development
During our ISO 5011 testing, we first measure the restriction of the airflow through your vehicle's original induction system in order to establish a baseline. The goal of a Performance Intake Kit is to reduce the restriction of the airflow to your vehicle's engine. In layman's terms, we want to make it easier for the engine to breathe. By reducing the restriction of the airflow, your engine will have better throttle response and produce more horsepower and torque. Since your engine will not have to work as hard to produce the required amount of power – the result is better fuel economy.
S&B Backs It Up: Certified Test Results
S&B provides ISO 5011 Certified Test Results for its intake kits, so you can see exactly how much the airflow was improved (restriction decreased) as well as the efficiency of the filter. ISO is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies. The work of preparing International Standards is normally carried out through ISO technical committees. The specific individual International Standard utilized by S&B and automotive manufacturers establishes and specifies uniform test procedures, conditions, equipment, and a performance report to permit the direct laboratory performance comparison of air cleaners, in this case, those used on internal combustion engines and compressors used in automotive and industrial applications.
Many intake kits are now available with a DRY DISPOSABLE FILTER!
But do you want a disposable filter? This question really comes down to the end user. Since you are not sacrificing performance with either choice, the decision comes down to would you rather throw away the filter or clean it.
- Always wanted a filter you could just throw away without sacrificing performance? S&B has just the filter for you!
- Comparable Airflow to our Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for 15,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air.
- Re-Oiling Amount for Filter: 87 grams on Main Element, 17 grams on Power Stack
- Oil Color: Red
- CARB Exempt: Yes
- CARB EO Number: D590-5
- Off Road Only: No
- UPC: 841372031717
S&B Cold Air Intake System 2007-08 Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2007 GMC Sierra
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500