S&B Air Intake Particle Separator - 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000 Turbo
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Multiple Mounting Positions
- The Particle Separator's versatile billet clamps allow it to be installed in many positions. High, middle, or low, the choice is yours.
- The top mounting position is best used to achieve maximum Ram Air, and increases performance.
- Mounting the Particle Separator in the middle mounting position protects from rollovers and low hanging branches.
- The lower mounting position is another great option for installing your Particle Separator.
Custom Cages, No Problem
Works with virtually any roof or cage configuration. Billet clamps attach to the UTV's rear rollbars for a secure fit.
S&B's optional stainless steel faceplates allow you to customize the Particle Separator to match the color of your UTV. Also available in brushed or stainless.
Guaranteed to Make Your Stock Air Filter Last for a Year!
Since the S&B Particle Separator ejects 94% of the dust before it reaches your stock filter, you won't have to replace your filter for a years, and S&B guarantees it!
Cost of 15 OE Filters ($75 x 15 Units) - $1125
Cost of S&B Particle Separator - (-$399)
Savings when using Particle Separator - $726 !
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Does the S&B Particle Separator add horsepower and torque?
A: A UTV’s filter can clog quickly robbing the engine of power.The S&B Particle Separator is a game changer allowing UTV owners to maintain horsepower and torque by keeping the UTV’s filter cleaner for a much longer period of time. S&B designed this system large enough, so that there is no loss in power when used with the factory filter system.
Q: Does the Particle Separator replace the stock system?
A: No, the S&B Particle Separator attaches directly to the stock intake system, so that the stock filter stays cleaner for a much longer period of time allowing you to maintain engine power.
Q: Will the S&B Particle Separator install on roll cages other than stock?
A: Absolutely, our innovative billet aluminum clamping system and flexible silicone tube allow the Particle Separator to be installed on almost any configuration in about 30 minutes.
Q: How many amps does the Particle Separator draw?
A: The Scavenge Fan, used to eject 94% of the dust, uses 3.1 amps nominally.
Q: Can the Particle Separator be used as snorkel?
A: Yes, the silicone tubing connects securely to the stock inlet on the side of the vehicle.
Q: Will installing the S&B Particle Separator void my UTVs warranty?
A: No! Our system works with the stock system, so they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. In the very unlikely event you have an issue, just call S&B and we will step in immediately to resolve the issue.
Q: Does the Particle Separator require maintenance?
A: Our system does not require maintenance; however, you may want blow it out with compressed air occasionally depending on your riding conditions.
Q: Will water or dust damage the Scavenge Fan used by the Particle Separator to eject debris?
A: No. The Scavenge Fan is IP rated and was specially designed to endure extremely harsh conditions which includes exposure to water and dust for over 50,000 hours of operation. S&B warranties the fan for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Q: How long does it take to install the Particle Separator?
A: Most installs can be done in an average of 30 minutes depending on how comfortable you are with a wrench. No drilling or cutting required!
Q: S&B doesn’t make the Particle Separator for my UTV yet. Can I buy an existing part number and adapt it to my UTV?
A: Possibly. The tricky parts could be the attachment of the unit and the electrical connections. Before doing so, please review the installation instructions in detail. S&B’s warranty is only valid if installed on the vehicle specified in the installation instructions.
Q: Can I mount the Particle Separator with the exhaust facing sideways or upside down?
A: While it would still function if mounted sideways, the effectiveness of the scavenge fan would be adversely affected and the buildup of dust in the unit could occur. We do not recommend installing the unit upside down.
S&B Air Intake Particle Separator - 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000 Turbo fits the following vehicles:
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X mr DPS
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X xc DPS
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R X rs DPS
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X mr DPS
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X xc DPS
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R DPS
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X rs
- 2016 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R X ds
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R DPS
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X ds
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R Turbo X rs
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick Max 1000R X mr
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X ds
- 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X rs