SDI E-CLIK ACTIVE SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER Jk 2 DOOR
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
SDi has spent nearly a decade developing custom electronic valves, optimizing shock absorbers and utilizing complex oil paths and sensors to detect vehicle situations and algorithms which allow this revolutionary suspension the ability to predict what’s next. The E-CLIK system allows the driver to make a suspension change from their vehicle when needed. Better yet, the E-CLIK Active system, does the job for you. E-CLIK has the perfect melody of hydraulics, electronics and software that result in a predictive, non-comprising dynamic system. An electronically controlled valve is used to adjust oil flow patterns. The sensors communicate to the system what mode is needed and the suspension automatically adjusts creating the perfect ride every time.
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (2 Door) Models (Sport, Sahara, Rubicon) 3.5 – 5 inch lifts
An ECU uses input from 12 Sensors, 250 times per second to adjust each shock automatically based on terrain and driving conditions.
E-CLIK touch screen controller with knurled selector ring.
- 3 Modes
- Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
Real Time Displays
- Shock settings at all 4 corners
- Vehicle Roll and Pitch
- Vehicle Speed
SDI E-CLIK ACTIVE SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER Jk 2 DOOR fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK