FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Offroad Power Products offers free economy shipping on most non-oversized orders that total over $100 within the lower 48 states. Economy shipping generally takes 6-10 business days to reach customers. We recommend upgrading to the UPS Ground for faster shipping. Some oversized items have a required freight charge. In addition to shipping direct from our main warehouse, we also ship from 10 warehouses scattered throughout the US and have the ability to ship direct from many of the manufacturers that we carry. If possible, we will always ship your products from the closest available warehouse.
All Free shipping offers ONLY apply to the lower 48 states. We cannot offer free shipping for international orders. We are working on a separate international checkout that will assist with all Canadian and overseas orders.
Most items over $100 on the site do qualify for free shipping but some oversized items or specific brands may be excluded due to manufacture policy or import fees.
FREE SHIPPING MATCH POLICY
So, you found the product that you want at Offroad Power Products but found that someone else offers free shipping on that particular product and we don’t. Simply give us a call or shoot us an email, we will do our best to match the offer.
GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We do everything in our power to get your order processed and shipped in the shortest time frame possible. Most orders will ship out either on the same day or within 1-2 business days, some exceptions may include back ordered items or items that require to be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow three (3) to ten (10) business days for delivery of in-stock items. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together. We will notify you if any item cannot be shipped within 30 days. If you would like to check inventory or estimated ship date, please contact us via phone or e-mail.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Economy Shipping - This option generally does not include a standard tracking number, only delivery confirmation is available. This is the slowest method of shipping and often takes 6-10 business days for delivery. We reserve the right to automatically upgrade this shipping option to UPS Ground if we see fit.
- UPS Ground - This is our preferred method of shipping. A tracking number will usually be available within 1 day of shipping.
- UPS 3 Day Select - This shipping option will guarantee delivery 3 business days after it is picked up. A tracking number will usually be available within 1 day of shipping.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - 2 day shipping via air transport. The cutoff for 2nd Day Air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. A tracking number will usually be available within 1 day of shipping.
- UPS Next Day Air - Next day air transport. The cut off for next day air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. Also, it is not available for all parts. If we cannot ship it Next Day Air, but the site said it could, we will contact the buyer and let them know. A tracking number will usually be available within 1 day of shipping.
We ship exclusively through UPS* on most orders, which are considered non-truck freight. We will only ship to the 50 U.S. states and Canada. In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an international address other than Canada, we reserve the right to cancel the order and issue a full refund. For customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada please consider calling in your order so we can arrange suitable shipping.
SEPARATE SHIPPING AND BILLING INFORMATION
If you choose to use 2 different addresses for your order and you have not purchased parts from us before, it might cause a delay in shipping due to the verification process. If the delay in shipping concerns you, please call in your order.
Although we operate out of Spokane, WA, we have shipping warehouses across the country. We do this because it usually speeds up the shipping to our customers. With multiple warehouses, most of our parts will reach the customer faster than if we shipped everything out of Spokane, WA. If you want to know which area of the country a part will be shipped out of, just give us a call. Also, because we have multiple warehouses, we sometimes will ship a part a longer distance because the warehouse nearer is out of stock.
CANADIAN SHIPPING FEES
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
We currently are unable to ship to military bases through our online checkout because our default shipping supplier, UPS, does not offer any shipping options for Army Post Offices or Fleet Post Offices. If you would like us to ship your order to an APO or FPO, then please give us a call at 888-993-4373 and we can manually process your order over the phone and ensure your order is shipped via USPS to avoid any potential issues.