Smarty S03 Programmer By MADS Electronics 98.5-02 5.9L Dodge Cummins
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
One of the biggest reasons we choose Smarty, isn't because of the overall power gains, but really WHERE the power comes in at. While many other programmers deliver the same overall power, it comes down to what Smarty calls their CaTCHER software. This software brings the power right off of idle so you can experience the power increase throughout the entire RPM range, not just at wide open throttle.
Besides the sheer performance benefits, an added perk is the ease and speed of programming your truck. You merely plug the cord into the OBDII diagnostic port under your dash, follow the on-screen prompts, and in a matter of minutes, you're ready to roll....yes, its that easy.
Further, we've found that for those looking for BIG power gains, more so than what the S-03 can deliver by itself, it works exceptionally well for stacking with "fueling boxes," such as the Edge Juice with Attitude, Edge Comp Box, and TST PowerMax. This will deliver the ultimate power and drivability combination.
- CaTCHER software modules.
- Ten different performance levels.
- Fastest download in the industry, a typical ECM update takes just two minutes.
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds.
- Not traceable by the dealer in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software.
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM ECM hardware.
- SW# 0: Half power
- SW# 1: Fuel Saver
- SW# 2: Only more fuel and Boost
- SW# 3: Like # 2 + added timing
- SW# 4: Soft CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 5: Like # 4 + added timing
- SW# 6: Mild CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 7: Like # 6 + added timing
- SW# 8: CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 9: CaTCHER with timing
Software Module Zero
- About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced.
Software Module One
- The Fuel Saver software. MPG gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported. Please note that the timing in this software is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software setting.
Software Module Two
- This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM.
Software Module Three
- Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
Software Modules Four to Nine
- The even numbered software are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the timing. The software setting without added timing are intended for use with timing adding boxes. The power gain at top RPM with these software settings is almost identical. These settings differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the software modules Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads.
Smarty software updates are always free. As an added bonus, you can always send yours in and we can do it for you. Local guys can always bring theirs in for the free update. We will even help you program your truck!
Smarty S-03 Programmer / Tuner by MADS Electronics
1998.5-2002 5.9L 24 Valve Dodge Cummins
If you're looking for a programmer that delivers results, not hype, for your Cummins, you've found it. We, at Diesel Power Products, have been running Smarty products in most of our personally owned Cummins powered Rams for years and we do it for one reason....THEY WORK. So if you're ready for increased power and a noticeable increase in fuel economy, step up to a Smarty S-03!
Smarty S03 Programmer By MADS Electronics 98.5-02 5.9L Dodge Cummins fits the following vehicles:
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2000 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2002 Dodge Ram 3500