Smarty S67 Tuner by MADS Electronics 07.5-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Another thing that guys, especially with manual transmission trucks notice, is that the Smarty makes gear changes much easier because the power kind of "hangs" so you don't have to come up on boost as much between gear changes. Couple this great power with NINE power levels, and its hard to pass up a Smarty programmer. Oh yeah, and you probably want increased fuel economy, too, right? Guess what, Smarty's work exceptionally at increasing the fuel economy on your 6.7L Cummins without making ANY other modifications!
And because we get this question day in and day out, how will a Smarty affect fuel economy? Well, we have good news for you! Smarty did extensive research and testing to increase the fuel economy as much as possible with ONLY the addition of a Smarty. In order to do this, they had to determine the best way to increase the overall efficiency of the engine, in turn also reducing tailpipe emissions, which also reduces the number of regeneration cycles the truck performs. And more good news, they accomplished it. To prove the results, Smarty had independent testing performed which delivered a 4.15 MPG average increase and a 24.26% decrease in carbon dioxide tailpipe emissions. Don't believe it, CLICK HERE!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ten different CaTCHER performance levels for gains up to 170 rear wheel horsepower overstock
- Allows ABS / Speedo recalibration in steps of one-tenth of an inch
- Has a code reader, codes are displayed as Pxxxx and in plain English
- The fastest download, up to three times faster than the competition
- A built-in USB port for Internet updates.
The horsepower settings (except #0) feature a modified "Torque Management" (TQM). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit to prevent against transmission failure.
- SW# 0: Half power
- SW# 1: 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 2: 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 3: 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 4: 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 5: 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 6: 130 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 7: 130 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 8: 170 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 9: 170 Hp increase, with added timing
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING POWER LEVELS:
- Do not use power levels 8 or 9 for prolonged high-speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105 mph can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)!
- All even-numbered software (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for stacking with other aftermarket power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd-numbered software (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result!
VARIABLE GEOMETRY TURBO (VGT) ADJUSTMENTS:
It is now possible for the customer to dial in the VGT responsiveness. What does this mean? You can change from the default settings how responsive your turbo is depending on your driving style!
The VGT levels are as follows:
1) stock ( makes for a somewhat sluggish throttle )
2) The Default one, good compromise between responsiveness and MPG
3) For Mileage! Less responsive than 2 but better for mileage ( Should be used for towing heavy )
4) As responsive as possible without creating too much backpressure. Mileage will suffer a little with this one!
Smarty software updates are always free. As an added bonus, you can always send yours in and we can do it for you. Local guys can always bring theirs in for the free update. We will even help you program your truck!
- This product is intended to be used with factory exhaust, or a DPF back exhaust system, as DPF delete functionality is not a function of this tuner.
- PoD function not yet available for 2010 trucks
- If you have a 2010 cab and chassis, you will need to choose the 2007.5-2009 application
- Not available for 2011+ cab and chassis
Smarty S67 Tuner by MADS Electronics 07.5-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2011 Ram 2500
- 2011 Ram 3500
- 2012 Ram 2500
- 2012 Ram 3500