Solo Stove Ranger
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Solo Stove Ranger is your new favorite travel companion that you'll love showing off in your backyard too.
The Solo Stove Ranger harnesses our patented design in a more compact size and travel friendly size. The Ranger sets up and starts quickly allowing you to have a no-trace fire in more places than just the backyard. The double wall design creates a burst of hot air over the fire reducing the smoke without the use of batteries and fans. By design, Ranger burns wood so efficiently you’ll only be left with ultra-fine ash making clean up as simple as dumping out the spent ash.
The Ranger is fueled by chunk wood or small logs and offers all the benefits of a wood-burning fire without the smoke or the campfire smell sticking to your clothes. It also comes with a durable carry case with handles for easy transport!
How it works:
- Airflow: Rising hot air, and the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process, pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This air movement fuels the fire at its base while also providing a boost of preheated air through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber.
Ash Pan: Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and reduces the heat transfer from your Bonfire to the ground beneath it.
Precision Base Plate: Allows oxygen to be fed directly to embers from below. This helps to burn biofuel faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process.
Secondary Burn: Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame resulting in a more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
Fire Ring: The fire ring is formed from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, deep drawn with precision tooling and hand polished. The fire ring is designed to keep the fire centered and even. It sits securely on the top and when turned upside down, nests inside for simple storage.