SuperATV Billet Rear Knuckles 2018-2020 Polaris RZR RS1
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Beef Up Your Knuckles
If you like to ride solo on your RS1, you need to know you and your machine can get through anything. Upgrade to SuperATV’s Billet Rear Knuckles for the Polaris RZR RS1, and be confident knowing that they give you unmatched strength for a more reliable ride.
Virtually Two Times Stronger than Stock
These aren’t ordinary spindles, they’re made with 7075-T6 billet aluminum which outperforms your factory knuckles easily. The yield strength of 7075 is 73,000 psi—nearly double that of the 6061’s 40,000 psi yield strength on stock. Whether you’re racing or adventuring, all that strength means you can count on them to survive the ride.
We made these knuckles to match OEM specifications so that any suspension setup you have will fit. We even trimmed down some unnecessary material from stock specs to improve fitment and range. Basically, we made installation as easy as possible, no matter what you’ve got on your RS1.
- Made of 7075 billet aluminum
- Virtually two times stronger than factory knuckles
- Compatible with stock and aftermarket suspension and wheel bearings
- Includes left and right rear knuckles
SuperATV Billet Rear Knuckles 2018-2020 Polaris RZR RS1 fits the following vehicles:
- 2018 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2020 Polaris RZR RS1