Superlift 2 inch Lift Kit 2004-2008 Ford F-150
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2.5 inch lift kit with Superlift shocks for the 2004-2008 Ford F-140 4WD. SUPERLIFT's Level 1 kits are moderate lift kits for the truck owners who want to retain the vehicle rake. Level 1 lift kits are specifically packaged for truck owners who are going to be loading the rear of the vehicle frequently & want the vehicle to be closer to ‘level’ after loading it.
SUPERLIFT's Level 1 lift kit provides a moderate lift kit for the front suspension, a rear block & U-bolt kit plus two (2) Superlift shock absorbers for the rear. Priced much less than traditional taller lifts, this is the simple solution for those wanting an economical & easy way to make room for taller tires for ground clearance or a plus-size the tire & wheel package on the vehicle.
The 2004-2008 Ford F-140 4WD are all equipped with an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) with coilover strut assembly. The rear suspension configuration is a solid axle with leaf springs.
In these IFS with strut models, the front tires attach to steering knuckles. The knuckles pivot on ball joints attach to upper & lower control arms. The upper & lower control arms position the knuckles front-to-back & side-to-side. A compact coilover strut assembly controls the suspension dampening: the shock and coil spring are together in one compact unit. The steering is a more precise rack-and-pinion steering system. A securely mounted differential transfers power to the front wheel with CV axle-shafts.
This SUPERLIFT Level 1 lift kit is designed for the 2004-2008 Ford F-140 4WD owners wanting a taller than factory stance, extra room for taller tires. This Level 1 Kit includes strut extension mounts on top of the factory strut assembly. The front strut spacer is made of a strong & durable PPA plastic material that is heat resistance, chemical resistance & pretty much corrosion resistance.
This method does not preload the factory coil spring (which would degrade ride quality) or over-extend the factory shock. No modifications to factory-installed parts are required and no time-consuming disassembly of the factory strut is needed. The strut extension is easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock
Includes rear block plates & U-bolt kit, new tie bolts & nuts plus two (2) Superlift shock absorbers with specific compression and extension lengths specific for this application.
- Easy installation and removal – no strut disassembly required.
- Does Not require a strut compressor or disassembly of the strut.
- 100% super-simple bolt-on installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Strut spacer is corrosion resistant
- Ideal for restoring height lost from a heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
- Included in this system is a set of two (2) Superlift hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superlift shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability, and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
- Front: Upper strut mount extension (2); Supplied hardware for strut spacer;
- Rear: Rear block kit; steel block plates (2); U-bolts (4); heavy-duty flat washers (8); U-bolt long nuts (8); tie bolts & nuts (4); Superlift Shocks (2).
NOTE: Does NOT fit 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage models.
Superlift 2 inch Lift Kit 2004-2008 Ford F-150 fits the following vehicles:
- 2004 Ford F-150
- 2005 Ford F-150
- 2006 Ford F-150
- 2007 Ford F-150
- 2008 Ford F-150