Superlift 2 inch Lift Kit 2007-2013 Sierra | Silverado 1500
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2 inch lift kit with Superlift shocks is a moderate lift kit for the truck owners who want to retain the vehicle rake. Level 1 lift kits are specifically packaged for truck owners who are going to be loading the rear of the vehicle frequently & want the vehicle to be closer to ‘level’ after loading it.
SUPERLIFT's Level 1 lift kit provides a moderate lift kit for the front suspension, a rear block & U-bolt kit plus a set of four (4) Superlift shock absorbers. This is the simple solution for those wanting an economical & easy way to make room for taller tires for ground clearance or a plus-size the tire & wheel package on the vehicle.
The 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD, and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD are all equipped with an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) with struts. The rear suspension configuration is a solid axle with leaf springs.
In these IFS with strut models, the front tires attach to steering knuckles. The knuckles pivot on ball joints attach to upper & lower control arms. The upper & lower control arms position the knuckles front-to-back & side-to-side. A compact coilover strut assembly controls the suspension dampening: the shock and coil spring are together in one compact unit. The steering is a more precise rack-and-pinion steering system. A securely mounted differential transfers power to the front wheel with CV axle-shafts.
This Level 1 kit includes a front leveling kit that mounts to the front strut at the lower mount that attaches to the lower control arm. The front strut spacer is made of a strong & durable PPA plastic material that is heat resistance, chemical resistance & pretty much corrosion resistance.
This method does not preload the factory coil spring (which would degrade ride quality) or over-extend the factory shock. No modifications to factory-installed parts are required and no time-consuming disassembly of the factory strut is needed. The strut extension is easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock
It includes a 1.5 inch rear block & U-bolt kit, plus two (2) rear Superlift shock absorbers with specific compression and extension lengths specific for this application.
- Easy installation and removal – no strut disassembly required.
- Does Not require a strut compressor or disassembly of the strut.
- 100% super-simple bolt-on installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Strut spacer is corrosion resistant
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
NOTE: Does NOT fit 2014-2017 GMC Sierra or 2014-2017 GMC Yukon ‘Denali’ models with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
NOTE: Does NOT fit 2007 ‘Classic’ models.
Superlift 2 inch Lift Kit 2007-2013 Sierra | Silverado 1500 fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500