Superlift 4 inch Lift Kit 1998-1999 Ford Ranger
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This is Superlift's complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 1998-1999 providing 4” of lift height.
- New nodular iron knuckles, not ball joint spacers
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25" thick plate steel or heavy-wall tubing
- Full-width differential/control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Rear lift achieved via blocks
- Front / rear Superide shocks included
- Heavy-duty replacement front driveshaft available
The lift kit retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles. All load-bearing bracketry is laser-cut from .25" steel plate.
This replacement steering knuckle lift includes lower control arm crossmembers, plus bracketry to lower the torsion bar crossmember.
A 3" block kit provides rear lift. The lift kit includes front and rear Superlift shocks.
NOTE: FX4 models require optional Rear U-bolt Kit part #10914.
Superlift 4 inch Lift Kit 1998-1999 Ford Ranger fits the following vehicles:
- 1998 Ford Ranger
- 1999 Ford Ranger