Superlift 5 inch Lift Kit 2000-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Superlift's complete coil spring style suspension lift kit for the 2000-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd, providing 5” of lift height.
- Relocating the track bar prevents steering wheel kick and stud bind
- Front anti-sway bar relocation brackets prevent bar pre-load
- Tubular radius arms improve drivability
- Greasable radius arm eye bushings for long, squeak-free life
- Front / rear compression travel stop brackets eliminate over-compression
- Front extension travel limiting straps prevent over-extension
- Special pitman arm relieves drag link angle
- Front / rear Superide shock included
Front lift is via new, pre-set coil springs. Superlift tubular radius arms replace the factory 4-link control arms to decrease link angle and improve overall control and drivability. The new radius arms are constructed of 1.5" diameter x .120" wall thickness DOM tubing and feature Poly eye bushings. Grease fittings at the eyes' pivot points ensure squeak-free operation and increased bushing life.
A dropped pitman arm reduces drag link angle, and Superlift's braced cast steel track bar relocation bracket ensures proper body/axle alignment and steering phasing. Sway bar relocation brackets, suspension compression travel bump-stop relocation brackets, and front axle limiting straps complete the front lift.
For rear lift, add-a-leafs are used in conjunction with blocks to strengthen the spring pack and control axle wrap-up. The lift kit includes front and rear Superide shocks.
Superlift 5 inch Lift Kit 2000-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 fits the following vehicles:
- 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 1500