Superlift 6.5 inch Lift Kit 2007-2014 Yukon | Tahoe
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Front lift is achieved by installing spacers on top of the factory coil-over shock assembly. Pre-load rings, installed below the coil springs, slightly increase spring rate to help offset the additional loads created by running larger tires, and firms-up what would otherwise be a "spongy" ride. The factory upper control arms are retained and remain in their original location, while the factory lower control arms and axle housing are lowered, in relation to the frame. New Superlift replacement steering knuckles, made of cast ductile iron, span the increased distance between the control arms
Superlift's geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability.
This lower control arm crossmembers are a one-piece, full-width, high-clearance design made of .25" steel plate.
Rear lift is via pre-set replacement coil springs and relocation brackets for the factory 4-link set-up. The OE rear shocks are retained with this lift and works with all rear factory shock options.
- Allows the use of 20" factory wheels
- Makes room for up to 35" tires
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- No coil-over disassembly required
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake for a level stance
- CNC machined extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- All fabricated steel components are laser cut, CNC formed and finished with a durable black powder coat
- Front top mount strut spacers
- One-piece front and rear cross members
- Front differential skid plate
- Front sway bar links
- Differential relocation brackets
- Brake Line relocation brackets
- Lift blocks
- U-bolts and hardware
- Compression stop extensions
- Coil Springs and Brackets
NOTE: Not recommended for AWD models
NOTE: Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
NOTE: Only fits vehicles with CAST STEEL Control arms.
NOTE: This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM
Superlift 6.5 inch Lift Kit 2007-2014 Yukon | Tahoe fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007 GMC Yukon
- 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2008 GMC Yukon
- 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2009 GMC Yukon
- 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2010 GMC Yukon
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2011 GMC Yukon
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2012 GMC Yukon
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2013 GMC Yukon
- 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014 GMC Yukon