Synergy Manufacturing Heavy Duty Skid Plate System - 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
If you're looking to upgrade your stock skid plates on your Jeep JK with something truly heavy duty, Synergy Manufacturing offers a fantastically strong system. This system is easy to install and works wonders for protecting vital parts of your off-roader. This immensely strong skid plate system from Synergy Manufacturing is a much needed upgrade for your 07-15 Jeep JK. The stock skid plates do little to protect vital parts of your rig, instead protect them with this 3/16" thick crush resistant grade 50 steel plate system. The steel plates reduce weight without sacrificing strength. The black powder coat finish offers a clean look to the underside of your rig as well as resists corrosion.
- Manufactured from 3/16" crush resistant Grade 50 A-572 steel plate to reduce weight while not sacrificing strength
- Flush mount Grade 8 hardware provides a 100% smooth skid surface
- Premium powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Precision CNC cut and formed for an unrivaled fit and finish
- Allows access to drain plug without removal.
- Complete HD Skid Plate System Includes: Oil Pan Skid, Transmission Skid, & Transfer Case Skid
- Note: Skid Plate system is compatible with Synergy Stage 4 Long Arm Kits and Synergy Long Arm Upgrade Kits
- Note: NOT compatible with Diesel models
- Note: Must be used with 2"+ of lift or a 2" front bump stop spacer
- 5710-01-BK - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Transmission
- 5710-02-BK - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Transfercase
- 5710-03-BK - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Oil Pan
Synergy Manufacturing Heavy Duty Skid Plate System - 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK