Synergy Manufacturing High Steer Drag Link - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
New and Improved Jeep JK Wrangler Heavy Duty Drag Link. Improving upon the success of our previous 8001 JK Drag Link, this version is larger in size and strength and prevents unwanted Drag Link Flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- Drag Link fits all JK Wranglers, including those with aftermarket JK axle housings.
- Larger tubing size than previous design improves drag link strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Pitman arm side tie rod end is now a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. You spoke and we listened. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
- Drag Link Flip Adapter is NOW INCLUDED for those who will be converting to high steer. No longer need to purchase this part separately.
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter (See Notes for high steer requirements)
- No factory drag link components need to be reused
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop
- Made from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Synergy Tie Rod and Drag Link both use the same tie rod end thread pitch, so one spare tie rod end (4131-L) can be used in any location in the steering.
- (1) Drag Link
- (1) Rod End Double Adjuster Sleeve (3622-07-18-PL)
- (1) Pinch Bolt Hardware
- (1) Single Plane Tie Rod End (4139-L) (Pitman arm side)
- (1) Tie Rod End (4131-L) (Knuckle side)
- (1) Flip Adapter (8000-02)
- Drag Link is designed to be used in the stock location for up to 3 inch lift heights. For 3-6 inch lift heights the drag link should be flipped for a high steer setup.
- High Steer setup requires the Drag Link to be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle. Must use in conjunction with a raised front axle side track bar relocation bracket (See Synergy 8055, 8012-13, or 8009-01). Rear track bar should ideally be raised a similar amount at the axle.
- High Steer setup requires 16 inch or larger wheel diameter with a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspacing or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended.
- Minimum Length (Collapsed) = 38.75 inch
- Maximum Length (Extended) = 41.25 inch
Synergy Manufacturing High Steer Drag Link - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK