Synergy Manufacturing Standard Skid Plate System - 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Whether you're doing a custom build or looking to replace and upgrade your factory parts Synergy Manufacturing has got you covered. They manufacture a complete line of skid plates, bumpers, brackets and other related products that drastically improve vehicle on and off road capability, performance, and appearance.
Whether you are driving to work or crawling through the toughest trail this skid plate system will keep your JK protected and help prevent costly repairs.
- Manufactured from 3/16” crush resistant Grade 50 A-572 steel plate to reduce weight while not sacrificing strength
- Transmission plate is laser cut from 1/4" steel, CNC bent, and welded for superior durability
- Flush mount Grade 8 hardware provides a 100% smooth skid surface
- Premium powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Precision CNC cut and formed for an unrivaled fit and finish
- Allows access to drain plug without removal.
- Complete System Includes: Oil Pan Skid, Standard Transmission Skid, & Transfer Case Skid
- Available in Raw Steel (5711) & Powder Coated Black (5711-BK)
- Note: Skid Plate system is compatible with Synergy Stage 4 Long Arm Kits and Synergy Long Arm Upgrade Kits
- Note: NOT compatible with Diesel models
- Note: Must be used with 2"+ of lift or a 2" front bump stop spacer
- Note: Recommended to be used with 5715-01 cross member
- 5710-10 - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Transmission
- 5710-02 - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Transfercase
- 5710-03 - Synergy Jeep JK Skid Plate: Oil Pan (07-11)
Synergy Manufacturing Standard Skid Plate System - 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK