Synergy Stepped Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit - 2000-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
These stepped cam bolt eliminators are designed specifically for use with Synergy's front lower control arms featuring their exclusive Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). However, these will also work with control arms featuring stock style Clevite bushings, as well. The stepped cam bolt eliminators take the place of the stock cam bolts, removing all adjustability at the axle, while increasing strength.
Control arm adjustment is now done through aftermarket longer, fixed length, control arms or adjustable length control arms. The stepped design provides a smooth surface for evenly clamping the control arm bushing, GREATLY extending bushing life, and locates the cam bolt eliminator inside the alignment groove for maximum strength. Made from 303 stainless steel for strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance.
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel
- Provides smooth mounting surface for bushing face
- Eliminates factory alignment cam washers
- Retains factory control arm bolt
- Allows for even torque to be applied on bushing surface
- Includes 4 cam bolt eliminators for both front lower control arms