Teraflex 4.5in Sport ST4 Suspension System - No Shocks - 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
At home on the most extreme trails or around town, the 4.5" Sport ST4 Suspension System builds on the 3.5" lift Sport ST3 by adding taller coil springs, a revised front track bar bracket, an adjustable rear track bar bracket, and more.
The taller coil springs and additional components increase ground clearance without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the front lower control arm drop brackets, heavy-duty forged front track bar bracket, and heavy-duty forged rear adjustable track bar bracket, which work to together to optimize correct caster angle, restore geometry, eliminate bump steer, restore vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll with 4.5" lift kits.
The Sport ST4 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.Fits:
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 4.5"
- Sport | Sahara (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops): 35"
- Sport | Sahara (w/ 3.5" front & 4" rear bumps stops): 37"
- Rubicon (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops: 37"
- 4.5" lift coil springs
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets - pair (# 1938125)
- HD Forged Front Track Bar Bracket (# 1953500)
- HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar Bracket (# 1953600)
- Falcon Progressive Bump Stops - all 4 (# 1959200)
- 2" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1959500)
- 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
- Longer Front Sway Bar Links (11.5") - pair
- Longer Rear Sway Bar Links (10.75") - pair (# 744500)
- Front Brake Line Anchors - pair (# 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
- Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Front control arm Sport Brackets, front track bar bracket, & rear track bar bracket optimize correct caster angle, restore geometry, eliminate bump steer, restore vehicle roll center, reduce body roll on 4.5" lift kits
- Falcon Progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Sport & Sahara models require aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 35" tires.
- Sport/Sahara models require an additional 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) - NOT INCLUDED - in order to fit 37" tires.
- Rubicon models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 37" tires.
- JL/JLU: Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included) - we recommend 2-3.5" Lift Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube (# 10-01-21-400-200), 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback (# 10-01-31-400-200), or 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback (# 10-01-33-400-200 shock absorbers.
- Install Time: 10 Hours (including shocks)
Teraflex 4.5in Sport ST4 Suspension System - No Shocks - 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door fits the following vehicles:
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL