TeraFlex 4in Enduro LCG Suspension Systems No shocks - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Installation Guide for the
4" TJ Enduro LCG Suspension System
The TeraFlex Pro LCG Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front five-link suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9? longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The Pro LCG system is designed as a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long FlexArms, front long upper FlexArms & bracketry, rear upper 4-link long FlexArms & bracketry, hardware and shocks. The 4" Pro LCG will allow you to run 35" tires, and the 5" Pro LCG will accomodate 37" tires. Fits TJ Wrangler models including Rubicon (does not fit Unlimited). Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
Material: Steel, polyurethane, rubber
Title: TeraFlex Jeep Wrangler 4" long arm lift kit
- CV Style Drive Shaft and HD or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended
- CV Style Drive Shaft and Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended
- For Rubicon models add compressor mount plate: part new# 004847400
- Some welding recommended
- With using stock wheels and tires over 32” in diameter wheel spacers are needed to allow unobstructed turning especially with Rubicon Jeep® wheels
- For Rubicon Models add 1” body lift: part #001942100, to lower the BellyUp plate to allow room for the transfer case
- Transfer case lowering kit recommended for short wheelbase Rubicons
4" TJ Wrangler Enduro LCG Suspension Systems
Wrangler TJ Unlimited 04-06, Wrangler TJ 97-06
The TeraFlex ENDURO LCG suspension system is designed for the off road enthusiast that wants suspension performance with minimal modification to the vehicle frame. The ENDURO system utilizes many of the features of the TeraFlex PRO LCG, and MAX LCG systems. The ENDURO kit incorporates the same lower control arms and bracketry found in the higher level kits. The ENDURO long arm system will transform your current Wrangler’s handling capabilities both on and off road.
The redesigned long arm bracketry allows for easy installation, and access to the transfer case without disassembly of suspension components. This system incorporates TeraFlex heavy duty Monster end assemblies and 1.75” DOM arms. The Monster ends are the largest units on the market, and allow users to customize the interchangeable units to fit their driving style. The ENDURO LCG system fits all TJ Wrangler models including the Rubicon and Unlimited.
TeraFlex 4in Enduro LCG Suspension Systems No shocks - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler