TeraFlex Rear SpeedBump Kit Rear SpeedBumps - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Other features include performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
Front SpeedBump Bump Stops also feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing. The front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required.
Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6”
FITS: TJ Wrangler & long-wheelbase LJ Wrangler Unlimited.
- Two (2) rear speedbump bump stops
- Rear adjustment spacers
- Rear speedbump mounting brackets w/ integrated coil spring pads
- Two (2) rubber spring isolators
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- For TJ models w/ 4” or more lift
- TJ specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Quiet movement & function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- OEM rubber spring isolator included
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Cutting & welding required – bracket replaces factory rear upper spring bracket.
INSTALL TIME: 3 Hours
TeraFlex Rear SpeedBump Kit Rear SpeedBumps - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler