XTC Plug & Play Fan Override - 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
1-2 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
- Fits 2016 RZR Turbo XP 2 and 4 Seat
- Easy Install Plug and Play
- Uses Weather Pack Connectors and Weather Pack sealed relay mount
- 40 AMP Sealed Relay with Diode Protection
- Carling Sealed Rocker Switch with Red LED
NOTE: This kit does not fit 2017 models and non Turbo, for Non Turbo kit see RZR-FAN-OVR
This Manual override switch allows you to keep the factory electric coolant fan on after the factory thermostat has shut it off.
The kit is plug and play using Weather Pack connectors and our adapter uses a sealed Weather Pack relay system with Diode Protection, other companies just use non sealed relay that cannot take mud and water. Also included is a Carling sealed Red LED Rocker switch.
To install unplug the factory fan connector and plug our adapter in the middle and re plug in. Using the supplied self tapping screw attach the relay to the fire wall. Run the fused main line to Positive Battery power, Install the switch in the dash.
NOTE: The fused power cable cannot be attached to the factory accessory power terminal as it does not supply enough power. We offer a Battery Cable extender Kit RZR-PWR-UP 2 or 4 seater versions to extend battery power from the battery to the secondary terminals.
XTC Plug & Play Fan Override - 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo fits the following vehicles:
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo EPS