XTC Universal Plug & Play 3 Pin Power Out For License Plate/Whip
1-2 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Delphi 3 Pin Power Out adapter makes it easy to power license plate lights or whip light.
Plug & Play means no cutting of the factory harness, Just un-plug the connector near the left rear of the car and plug our adapter in. It installs in minutes. You do not need to hunt around for those extra parts, everything is included, Plug N Play Adapter with 3' power wire, 2 Heat Shrinkable Butt connectors and 3 cable ties. This model is a 3 wire connector and it works on the following, Polaris Ranger XP 900, Polaris 2014 XP 1000, Honda Pioneer 700/1000. This adapter is for low current lights such as license plate or whip light, do not use on larger lights or it could cause the fuse to blow or damage the OEM wiring.
- Easy Install Plug and Play
- Wire Harness pre-made with 3 wire connectors
- 3' Power Cable
- Includes Cable Ties, 2 Heat Shrinkable Butt Connectors to keep the water out
- Fits Ranger XP900, 2014 RZR XP 1000 and Honda Pioneer 700 and 1000