HAVE A RETURN?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
CORE CHARGES: EXPLAINED
- Definition of Core: In the automotive industry, most products are manufactured from brand new materials. However, numerous products are also remanufactured, meaning that the manufacturer of the product takes a used product, typically removed from a vehicle, disassembles, and replaces all worn components of the master product.
- Core Charge: When you purchase a remanufactured part from Offroad Power Products, a core charge is added to your invoice. This charge is refundable upon the return of your old, rebuildable part.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for a full core charge refund, the returned core must:
- Be the same model and type as the purchased product.
- Not have any missing parts or components.
- Not have any excessive damage, such as cracks, broken components, or stripped threads, that renders the core non-rebuildable.
- Return Period: The core must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days from the date of confirmed delivery to be eligible for a full refund. If core(s) are shipped to the incorrect warehouse, your core money will be returned less the shipping cost for us to send the core(s) to the correct warehouse.
- Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Please ensure the core is securely packaged to prevent any damage during transit. Select products with core charges will be eligible for a pre-paid return label on the product page.
- Core Inspection: Upon receiving the core part, the manufacturer will inspect it to ensure it meets the criteria for a rebuildable core. If the core is deemed non-rebuildable, a partial refund or no refund may be issued, based on the extent of the damage or wear.
- Refund Process: If the core meets the standards for rebuildability, a full core charge refund will be issued to the original payment method within 10 business days of core receipt and inspection. If a partial refund is to be issued due to damage or wear, the customer will be informed of the reasoning on the return notes, with photos of the damage available upon request.
- Late Returns: Cores returned after the 30-day return period may be subjected to a reduced refund amount or may be declined for a refund at the discretion of the manufacturer. Core extensions may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Communication: If there are any issues or concerns regarding the status of your core return or refund, please reach out to our customer service team promptly.
All new product and warranty returns must be approved prior to the shipment of the returned product. Upon approval, you will be granted a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that will tie your return shipment to the return request. This will help us to identify your part and process your return quickly.
To request a RMA, please fill out the form. You will receive ALL return instructions via email within 1 - 2 business days.